Click here to learn more about this topic at ADA.
Are you ready to finally straighten your crooked teeth? Are you ready to regain your self confidence by having a beautiful smile filled with straight teeth?
If you’d like to fix your crooked, misaligned teeth, Invisalign® clear braces may be the best cosmetic dentistry service for you.
- Invisalign clear braces offers several benefits for our patients.
- Invisalign aligners are clear and nearly invisible so no one will even notice you’re straightening your teeth.
- You can remove the clear aligners for a special night out (i.e. senior prom, business event, etc).
- Treatment time does not take very long. Actually, it will take about 9 to 15 months to fix crooked teeth when using Invisalign aligners. Throughout this time you’ll wear between 18 to 30 different aligners to gradually straighten teeth.
- You do not have to stay away from certain foods like you would if you were wearing traditional braces (i.e. sticky foods, etc).
- It is easy to care for the aligners and to keep them clean. Best of all, just remove the aligners to brush and floss your teeth, then put them back in.
- The aligners are comfortable and won’t cause irritations or mouth sores.
You don’t have to wait any longer to fix crooked teeth! So if you are ready to find out if Invisalign clear braces are right for you, call Bragg Dental today. We can perform an evaluation during your consultation appointment to find out if you can fully benefit from Invisalign. We look forward to meeting you and your family.