We are following the ADA and CDC guidelines while seeing patients in regard to COVID.
Your health and safety is our highest priority! We will be taking additional precautions as we reopen. Here are a few things to expect when you visit us.
- There will be screening questions we will ask you once you are in the office.
- Please wait in your car until your appointment time to minimize your time in the waiting room.
- Your temperature will be taken as you enter the office.
- We will have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office.
- You MAY wear a mask to the office and keep it on throughout your time with us except when we are doing our exam or your procedure. Masks are no longer required.
- Please do not bring additional people with you to your appointment unless medically necessary. If you have a driver or anyone with you, we ask kindly for them to wait in the car.
Our commitment is to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. We are following and implementing the infection control procedures as outlined by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. We follow the activities and recommendations by these agencies and continue to modify to any current guidance.
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html